STUDENT OF THE WEEK
HOT 102.5 and Mathnasium are excited to bring you Student of the Week where we celebrate the hardworking students in Central Kentucky. We understand the last year has been tough on everyone, that’s why we would like to honor local students who have persevered and adapted the changes of learning. Each week, we will choose a new student to honor on-air and through our social media, and reward their hard work with a special gift from Hot 102.5 and Mathnasium.
How does it work?
Nominate a student in your life that deserves to be recognized for their outstanding determination and commitment through the nomination form below. Students may be of any age, elementary to college to continuing education. We will reach out to you directly if your Student has been chosen!
Information to include in your nomination:
- Why do you feel the student you are nominating deserves to be recognized?
- How have they adapted to the changes of learning over the last year?
- Student name, age, and school
- How has their academic career been?
- Extracurricular activities
- School activities (clubs, student counsel, etc.)
- Creative pursuits (photography, music, writing, theatre, etc.)
- Community involvement (volunteering, etc.)
- Part-time or full-time jobs
- What does this student like to do for fun? (Hobbies, etc.)
The more detail you can give about the student, the better